Enjoy awe-inspiring, authentic, and memorable experiences with the upcoming Banyan Tree Doha At La Cigale Mushaireb.
Opening Q4 2020.
Assistant Restaurant Manager (Indian Restaurant)
Take your career to a whole new level with us and join our F&B team!
As our Assistant Restaurant Manager , you will be providing assistance to the Restaurant Manager in managing our contemporary Indian restaurant offering dinner in a distinct Indian style, with an atmosphere inspired by traditional Qalamkarri art.
What is in it for you:
· Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
· Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
· Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
· Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21 What you will be doing:
· Supervise and delegate duties; Ensure brand standards are maintained
· Assist in leading, mentoring and training the Food & Beverage Operations team
· Liaise with kitchen to ensure the highest standard of food quality and visual appeal
· Oversees the service standards in the outlet ensuring that they conform to the requisite standards and meet or exceed customer
· Assist the Restaurant Manager to monitor and control the financial performance of the outlet controlling costs and expenses Your experience and skills include:
· Minimum 3 years previous work experience in a similar capacity in a luxury or fine dining restaurant
· Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
· Excellent organisational and time management skills
· Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
· Ability to manage in a diverse and luxury environment
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com/