On behalf of one of the biggest social media platforms in the digital marketing industry, we are on the hunt for a social media Community Coordinator. As a successful Community Coordinator, you will need to be an enthusiastic and passionate social media advocate as well as an engaging story teller.
You will be the voice of the company with its most important supporters, a builder of relationships while remaining professional and ethical in line with the company brand.
You will be a skilled interviewer and storyteller, have an entrepreneurial spirit with an understanding of small business operations. You will excel at managing online communities with a creative and innovative mindset to building customer relationships through your online community management skills. Success in this position requires that you are a passionate and an eager person with high professional and ethical standards to be the best ambassador for our client brand.
Day to Day responsibilities
· Identify clients that have a story willing to tell and evaluate their engagement and success with our client brand. Grow excitement among them to be the best ambassadors with use of appropriate communication and negotiation skills.
· Apply the content strategy defined by stakeholders via managing the community groups and content (approving posts, approving member requests, and moderating comments)
· Inform and drive community's engagement targets and goals through your outstanding communication and customer service skills.
· Engage groups as point of contact for relationship management of nurture treatments – e.g. being the single voice of truth for what additional tactics required to improve client's delivery of value to their most important community members
· Work closely with other departments to support and build engagement within the online communities and provide feedback and insights on members.
· The ability to capture and write the learnings of the interview in clear accurate formats
· Consistently reach your KPIs with the expected quality that represents the brand.
· Maintain an exceptional standard of ethics and professionalism when presenting our client brand daily.
Ideal candidate profile
What we'd love from you:
· BA/BS degree in Marketing, communication or equivalent
· 1- 2 years work experience with online digital marketing/sales with strong knowledge of the latest trends in online marketing as it relates to small businesses
· Experience in dealing with customers through different channel (in person, phone, email, messenger, online communities)
· Excel/Microsoft savvy
· Exceptional communication skills which include verbal and written communication. Must have exceptional grammar and typing accuracy
· Fluent in spoken and written English
· Proven client facing experience and interview skills
· Proven experience in Community management
· An excellent team Player with an enthusiastic and innovative approach when taking on tasks to achieve over all goals
What we can offer you:
· Competitive salary package
· Based in a newly furnished development in South Dublin with direct access to Luas Line
· Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company with an outstanding team culture
· Opportunities to progress within the organization
· Continuous development of team members through training and a clear career path
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world's largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .