Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Professionals in our Corporate Functions run and manage Accenture's internal operations and all activities across our business. Workplace Management and Solutions professionals provide space and service support solutions for all Accenture people and businesses globally, running Accenture's workplace as a robust business function leveraging Accenture's business and technology strategies.
· The Travel Management Analyst operates independently to deliver travel services in a timely, efficient manner and according to Travel policies and guidelines.
· Workplace Management and Operations professionals support Workplace Management and Operations that includes all specialties that define, lead, manage and run Accenture Workplace.
· A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
· Analyzes and solves problems that are low complexity and may be routine in nature where answers can be readily obtained.
· Travel and Accommodation / Corporate Housing.
· Interacts with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors. Likely has limited direct exposure with non-management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
· Receives moderate of level instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments.
· Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others.
· Individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
Ideal candidate profile
· 1-2 years of experience in Travel/Workplace Operations
· Degree / Diploma Holder
· Good financial acumen and financial analysis and diagnosis skills.
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
· Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skill.
· Vendor relationship management skills
You'll also have opportunities to develop your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.