Salary: £36,000 - £50,000
Career Level: ( Accenture will be recruiting at Consultant & Associate Manager levels)
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge .
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO.
Ideal candidate profile
As a team:
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
If you're looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In our team you will learn:
· How to provide solutions to real world problems across a variety of industries.
· How to help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
· How best to develop your skills and hone your talents within an innovative technology environment
As a Scrum Master, you will:
· Coach and mentor a high performing Scrum Team, across distributed locations
· Facilitate Scrum and Agile ceremonies such as: Sprint Planning, Daily Sprint, Sprint Reviews, Sprint Retrospectives
· Align Sprint deliverables to a managed and prioritised backlog
· Identify, and report progress and issues to management via appropriate metrics
· A broad knowledge of complementary Agile techniques, frameworks and practices, the expertise to know when and where they can be used to help the Scrum Team
· Build successful relationships with Product Owners, Stakeholders, and Delivery Leads to deliver valuable increments and drive continuous improvement
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
· Demonstrable experience as a Scrum Master
· Deep understanding of Scrum theory, practices and values
· A detailed understanding of, and practical experience with, IT Delivery
· Experience of working within both Waterfall and Agile environments
· Experience using Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence)
· Exposure to Scaled Agile Methodologies (SAFe, Nexus, LeSS or similar)
Set yourself apart:
· Scrum Master Certification (CSM, PSM or similar) will be highly regarded
· Experience with Swift Messaging Hub, Config/Integration Build, Apigee, API Management, Creation & Control, API Gateway
What's in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days' vacation per year, gym subsidy, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Closing Date for Applications 30/11/2020
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
ATC Tech - Any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory BPSS Clearance.