Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Are you passionate about helping teams work together in a new and better way?
Accenture is looking for Scrum Masters to work with our clients across Australia. The ideal candidate is experienced with agile and traditional project management practices. We are looking for people who are advocates and mentors for agile values and practices whilst demonstrating pragmatism and empathy for teams that are still on a change journey.
To be successful in a consulting environment, the candidate must also demonstrate a strong drive to deliver outcomes, whilst bringing themselves in an authentic way to establish strong relationships with the client. This best services client needs and achieves success for both the client and Accenture.
If this sounds exciting and fulfilling – please read on!
Support the product team:
· Develop and coach team on agile values, practices, standards and agile lifecycle management tooling
· Facilitate team ceremonies
· Facilitate visibility of progress toward sprint commitments
· Identify and remove impediments, prevent distractions; help the team continuously improve
· Facilitate discussion and conflict resolution
· Empower the team to self-organize
· Where required, set up and mobilise new teams and work with the client and other Accenture leads to set up lean-agile governance processes
· Where required, coach a struggling agile team; tailoring methods in a complex context as necessary
· Share accountability with team on delivery success
Support the product owner:
· Assist as needed with backlog maintenance
· Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
· Assist with prioritization and resolution of defects/bugs
Support and works within the Accenture ecosystem:
· Through strong relationships with the client, help shape vision to achieve success for the client and Accenture
· Own and understand the committed outcomes and commercial constructs by which the Accenture team is engaged and work to achieve success for both the client and Accenture
· Proactively work with the broader Accenture team achieve holistic success for the client and Accenture
· Collaborate with other Scrum Masters to improve the agile maturity of all agile teams
· Bachelor's degree or combination of relevant education and experience
· 2+ years of Scrum Master experience
· 3+ years of project management experience
· Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types
· Ability to understand technical issues at a high level
· A thorough understanding of Agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures
· Exceptional communication, organization, and time management skills
· Ability to coach the team to reach their highest potential
· Collaborative approach to driving decisions
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail
· Passion to proactively seek ways to improve processes
· Self-confidence to be assertive when taking a position and ability to constructively resolve problems
· Pragmatism and empathy for people on the change journey (no zealots!)
· Creative, resourceful, and innovative at tackling complex challenges
· Demonstrated aptitude for acquiring knowledge and skills and readily adopting new technologies
· Respectful, professional interpersonal working style
Salary for this role: $75K- $87K
Ideal candidate profile
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect infomation that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
Vera Goga i s the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.