· Develop deep knowledge within a complex product group
· Investigate and prioritize advertising issues, escalating to a specialist when appropriate for further troubleshooting or de-bugging.
· Own tasks end-to-end until they are assigned to specialist.
· Discern product confusion from bugs, identify solutions, and advise the sales team advertisers to accomplish the advertisers desired outcome
· Effectively and concisely communicate resolution, technical resolution, workarounds, or product confusion to the sales team
· Partner with product support group specialists to identify solutions to advertising bugs and product confusion
· Facilitate a high-end customer experience related to support for advertising bugs
· Mentor team members and own product support areas.
Ideal candidate profile
· High School Diploma or GED
· Minimum of 1 year of experience with product technical support
· Minimum of 1 years' experience in SQL
· Fluent in English
· Bachelor's Degree
· Experience with SQL
· Online advertising experience
· Customer service experience
· Excellent oral and written communication skills required
· Ability to rapidly assess, analyze and resolve or troubleshoot issues and distill into clear and concise communications
· Aptitude to support complex products
· Ability to overcome a product learning curve
· Ability to think critically and problem solve
· Ability to work in teams