Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
These professionals improve organization performance and achieve program goals by developing and executing end-to-end project management activities. They demonstrate creativity and flexibility when creating and driving project plans and estimates, scope and requirements from implementation to deployment. Report on execution of deliverables.
· Leads low complexity projects. Supports smaller projects or a specific effort within a larger program. Projects typically of over 7500 man hours in scale.
· Demonstrates leadership qualities, customer interface/relationship skills, and performs well in a leadership role with teams
· Proactively manage and monitor execution of deliverables and status in an effective manner
· Participates in quality assurance practices and report validation
· Works with other business partners to develop/suggest potential new ideas and solutions to improve operations and process efficiencies
· Supports root cause analysis as required regarding platform tools and data supported issues
· Ensure the project stakeholders' expectations are understood and managed
· Validate that proper deliverable and phase stage containment is occurring where required, e.g., signoffs are scheduled and completed, dependent deliverables are completed, phase plans are completed and agreed to by project leads before the phase starts
· Ensure that the project team follows all quality assurance processes, including periodic reviews and transitions
· Participate in quality management reviews
Ideal candidate profile
· Minimum 1 years' experience in a customer-facing environment in the information technology industry or it's equivalent coursework.
· Minimum 1 year of project management experience with a proven track record of successfully delivering projects for Fortune 500 customers; experience working on and managing enterprise scale projects or it's equivalent coursework.
· Experience authoring and maintaining essential project documentation.
· Certified in PMP, Agile, Scrum, Six Sigma, ITIL, Cobit5 or similar.
· Project budget control experience
· Possible Academic Background
· University or Technical Degree or Advanced Studies in Systems Engineering
· Bachelor's Degree or greater or equivalent experience.