Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world.The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Looking for a career with global impact?
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Join the Capability Network and always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture to deliver large-scale transformational change. Grow your career and experience a stimulating, fast-paced environment working with prestigious clients on diverse projects to solve significant business challenges. You will deliver lasting impact as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing. For more information visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork .
Accenture's Talent & Organization (T&O) Practice works with clients globally in the area of Human Resource, Leadership, Organization & Change and Talent. Talent and Organization helps clients deliver the business strategy in light of future workforce needs and digital opportunities by creating organizational agility, incorporating new ways of working and developing leaders who can power the organization, enabled by a strategic, talent-centric HR function and focused, insight-driven change strategies.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
· Business Management: Focus on growing the practice by ensuring the right strategies and actions are in place. Achieve the target metrics on productivity, utilization, geographic penetration, head count growth, controlling attrition and high degree of engagement from the team and maintaining exception delivery quality
· Project Management : Manage engagement risk, project economics including planning and budgeting, define deliverable content, ensure buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client/ client team
· Business Development : Develop clear market positioning through high quality and sustainable key offerings, develop and execute interlocks plan with the Operating Groups for business development and sales
· People Development : Performs role of counselor and coach, provides input and guidance into the firms staffing process, and actively participates in staff recruitment and retention activities.
· Domain Development : Development of assets and methodologies, development of point-of-view, research or white papers, support development of marketing collateral, public speaking and publication in industry periodicals.
Ideal candidate profile
· We are looking for outstanding individuals with minimum 3-8 years of consulting experience or 5-10+ years of experience in Human Resource Transformation and Talent Management related projects
· Having a bachelor's degree in Mechanical/Industrial/Electrical/Physics/Chemical Engineering and MBA (HR/Organization Strategy) are preferable
· Having following domain knowledge:
· Business Process Re-engineering, HR and Talent Management Process Design (Talent Acquisition, Rewards, Payroll, Performance Management etc.), HR Policy Design and harmonization, outsourcing business model of key HR processes
· HR Operating Model, Organization Design, Groups Control/Governance, HR Operation/Shared Services, HR Service Delivery Model design and deployment
· Digital HR and HR Analytics
· Change Management
Professional Skill Requirements
· Flexibility: Working in diverse environments and operating models/governance structures. Working with global and domestic clients.
· Program/Project management : Leading sales and delivery cycle in a global client engagement model typical large scale HR transformations
· Business and Financial Acumen: Demonstrate strong understanding of operating and scaling a business, strong intellect coupled with proficient commercial instincts
· Communication, Relationship Building and Leadership Skills :
· Working with C-Suite executives
· Impressive executive demeanor
· Excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities.
· Integrity and credibility
· Team oriented and collaborative approach,
· Entrepreneurial instinct
· People development
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.