Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
· Responsible to test developers' apps on a certain criteria to ensure they follow client's policy guidelines
· Flag any potential policy violations to the right team at the time of testing the app
· Validating developers' apps to ensure they are right citizens on social media platform
· Create a great experience for developers by helping them adhere to platform policies and adopt product best practices
· Display the highest personal integrity and ethics
· Track and communicate key metrics and details as they relate to each partner
· Attention to detail to investigate every small aspect of a developers app
Ideal candidate profile
· Previous experience in app testing, finding bugs in apps, policy related operations is preferred
· Highly operational savvy and be able to work in a team
· Able to read & write in English OR Mandarin
· Strong curiosity for product and technology
· Passionate about mobile/web based gaming APP
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.