Accenture Technology, the people who deliver the services and solutions that power our clients' businesses. We are technology rainmakers, movers and shakers. Every day, we imagine the impossible and enjoy the thrill of making it happen. We help clients tackle their biggest business problems and unlock growth potential in the cloud. We keep things moving fast with over 200 intelligent cloud tools other groups don't have. But we're not stopping there. Since the cloud keeps evolving, our team does too. Which is why we give every cloud member the chance to learn from more than 4,000 certifications to keep on growing and keep on powering intelligent cloud solutions. Visit us here to find out more about Accenture Cloud Services .
A team player with an entrepreneurial mind. You step up and volunteer to take on challenges to solve technical problems. You're okay starting out with initial theories, but you always drill in quick to test which ideas stand up to the challenges of the real world. You look closely at the way things work and often see a better approach to how it could be done. People depend on your professionalism to see a project through to completion. Emerging technologies and next-generation IT excite you –– and you're ready to put that passion to work across many different types of client projects.
· Kick-start your summer in our training program to learn the latest cloud infrastructure skills
· Work closely with clients to come up with a cloud strategy that meets their business needs and help them put a new cloud-based infrastructure into place
· Launch into action with a detailed plan to move a client's infrastructure into the cloud quickly – using migration assessments, automated tools and cloud application strategy
· Answer any client questions as they radically improve the management of data centers, networks and workplace services within a cloud infrastructure
· Build strong, working relationships with technology partners and platforms such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Google, Cisco and ServiceNow
Ideal candidate profile
Here's what you need:
· Bachelor's degree, graduating between December 2020 – August 2022
· Or, Master's degree, graduating between December 2020 – June 2021
· Degrees in:
· Managed Information Systems
· Information Technology – e.g., Information Science & Technology, Information Management & Technology, etc.
· Computer Engineering
Bonus points if you:
· Explored (in school courses or work internships) the technical aspects of:
· Cloud deployment in Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud
· Desktop deployment and migration
· Cloud architecture, network operations, database, programming, data analytics, enterprise IT, information systems
· Held the title (in school projects or work internships) of:
· System engineer or system administrator
· Technology systems analyst or management
· Keep your skills well-rounded in other areas such as:
· Project management
· On-campus computer lab/information desk/help desk
· IT-related case studies
· Student-led consulting group
· Volunteer and leadership activities
How to Apply:
Please apply via your campus career center and the Accenture Careers website. In addition to your campus center resume drop, you must complete an online application to be considered for an interview.
After submitting your application, you will receive system-generated acknowledgment(s) from “Human Resources”. Note that this does not mean you have been selected to interview with Accenture. Please refer to your campus career center posting/website to determine whether you have been selected for a first round interview with Accenture.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world's largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.