Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Improve organizational effectiveness by implementing delivery and operational excellence practices across the organization. Support process measurement, management and improvement initiatives by facilitating improvement teams and coaching business owners in the appropriate application of delivery and operational excellence tools and methods. Help with the implementation of automation or RPA opportunities mainly in Excel Visual basic and Automation Anywhere.
· Lead Innovation, Continuous Improvement, Automation, and Data Analysis programs for the account.
· Create and maintain the Continuous Improvement Strategy Deployment by working with stakeholders for agreement on Value Generation and Global Productivity targets.
· Apply Lean Six Sigma and Operational Excellence methodologies to identify projects and properly measure improvements and overall performance.
· Utilize Scrum/Agile project management methods to provide usable deliverables within lower risk sprints
· Will be required to manage automation and technology projects including RPA, AI, Machine Learning, big data analysis
· Assess Robotics Process Automation and other Technology Solutions Vendors to determine the business case for accounts
· Run design thinking/discovery assessments with stakeholders for problem-solving, simplification, value generation, and business intelligence.
· Manage the Master Data and Data Warehousing for analytics to ensure data quality throughout the end to end of a process.
· Work with Senior Management and key stakeholders to increase Innovation.
· Consistently report against program impact, global alignment, and overall program transformation. Ensure practice is data-driven.
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelor of Engineering, business administration, science, or equivalent in work experience.
· Certifications in Lean Six Sigma / Operational Excellence
· Certified SCRUM Master
· Business fluency in English
· Knowledge in the use of Risk or Quality Management Techniques (FMEA, PDCA, ISO)
· Programming or Application Development, Data Science, ITIL, or similar a plus
· Demonstrated success in working with globally distributed teams
· Demonstrated knowledge of business process modeling
· Demonstrated active leadership/participation in major business continuous improvements projects
· Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate cross-functional project teams without having direct reporting lines
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Customer, business and value-focused
· Good facilitation skills
· Hands-on, result-driven, pro-active and professional person
· Organized – needs to be able to prioritize tasks and stay on top of things
· Collaborative spirit – team player, flexible and friendly – work effectively with the team members and the business to build partnerships
· Ethical, transparent and honest
· Innovative – able to suggest new processes and work with end-users to improve efficiency and productivity.