As a Case Manager on our Credit Review and Assessment team in Accenture, you will have the opportunity to make an impact by supporting customer outcomes.
You will play a central role in assessing customers accounts to assess their position across the customer journey and to make appropriate recommendations for strategies and solutions for the customer.
What you will be able to achieve?
· Assess cases for Customers in financial difficulty
· Responsible for customer journey and case review to assess affordability
· Review case across full suite of products
· Responsible for consolidating analysis and preparing the case assessment for Governance Forum
· Demonstrate stakeholder management skills through your interaction with internal and external stakeholders
· Achieve targets within a busy client environment
· Become involved in process improvements
· Ability to make a real impact in decision making
Ideal candidate profile
What You'll Need
· Business related Degree
· As the successful candidate, you will ideally need 5-10 years' experience in a lending and restructuring
· Excellent relationship building skills
· The ability to prioritise goals and overlapping deadlines to achieve successful outcomes
· QFA Qualified or APA Qualified in:
· Housing Loans, Home Reversion Agreements and Associated Insurances;
· Consumer Credit and Associated Insurances