The ANZ Payroll Solutions Team Analyst will assist with and provide support to the Team Lead through the initial transition of ANZ Payroll function to GBSN China and beyond. This role is key to assisting with the onboarding and offboarding of employees across ANZ.
· Participating in the Knowledge Transfer phase of the transition – documentation of end-to-end process flows, procedural documentation and job aids, ensuring knowledge continuation and transferability.
· Manage document collation, preparation and calculation of termination payments for departing employees
· Manage processing and reconciliation of allowances paid to employees in the mid-month and month-end Payroll processes
· Act as a back-up for other Payroll process including but not limited to Enquiry Management, Mid-Month and Month-End Payroll
· Assist with the education and training of new GBSN China ANZ Payroll Team Members.
· Effective communication and engagement with key stakeholders.
· Participate in the continuous improvement initiatives/projects. Support the quality assurance and ensure the process metrics are adhered too.
· Correct execution and maintenance of validation for all required internal controls.
· This job description reflects management's assignment of some of the essential functions, it does not prescribe or restrict responsibilities that may be assigned
· Reports to: GBSN China ANZ Payroll Solution Team Lead
· Indirectly reports to; ANZ Payroll Operations Lead
Ideal candidate profile
Qualifications and Skillsets
· 3+ years' working experience in payroll related areas
· Undergraduate degree, majoring in relevant areas would be a plus
· Advanced English writing and oral communication skills
· Analytical, problem solving, multi-tasking skills, under pressure
· Excellent technical skills with MS Excel and Outlook
· Be proactive, agile, passionate, accountable
· Familiarity with Labor & Employment Law and tax regulations would be a plus
· Organizational skills; Interpersonal skills;
· Business Acumen; Coaching; Initiative and Anticipation; Innovation; Issue Identification Analysis and Solving; Knowledge Sharing; Personal Credibility; Sustaining Relationships; Teamwork and Collaboration