Work for our Financial Services Platform and be part of the Accenture Consulting Workforce!
Accenture Finance & Risk Services brings together Accenture's industry knowledge and consulting technology capabilities to develop solutions that can help clients strengthen their competitive position and enhance their profitability.
Check our website! https://www.accenture.com/us-en/financial-services-finance-risk-business-service
We seek professionals with proven professional expertise in any of these areas
· Informational Systems & Data Analysis for Credit Risk and Finance Areas, including Business Intelligence projects developing data integration capabilities, data modeling and exploitation of information.
· Accounting and Financial Reporting
· Finance and Risk Regulatory Compliance (MIFID II, IFRS, CIRBE, Anacredit, Finrep, Corep, RDA, ,…)
· Risk Modeling
· Credit risk (Admission, defaults follow-up, debt restructuring, risk recovery)
· Regulatory capital calculation; PD, EAD and LGD estimation models
It will be very valued experience in these technologies:
· Business Intelligence projects developing data integration tasks, data modeling and exploitation of information
· Microstrategy platform developing logic models and creating reports and dashboards.
· Informatica Powercenter. The experience with other Informatica tools like Data Quality or PowerExchange will be valued positively.
· Data visualization TABLEAU, QLICKVIEW
· Other ETL and Reporting tools like IBM DataStage, MDM, IBM Cognos, SAP Business Object, ORACLE OBIEE/ODI, SAS, Phyton, R, as well as Data Discovery as, TIBCO SPOTFIRE
· It will be valued very positively experience in Big Data architecture and environments (Cloudera, Hortonworks).
Your key responsibility would be cooperating in building data integration solutions and of exploitation of information within the Finance & Risk practice for Financial Services:
· Business consulting skills, capable of identifying and translating BI requirements into successful solutions for management and regulatory reports
· Experience working with business stakeholders of Finance and Risk areas to define business rules, KPIs , as well as participating on client engagement activities such as project presentations and client workshops.
· Comfortable in different delivery methodologies (agile, waterfall)
· Self-sufficient and capable of change management staff
What we offer:
Results oriented career. Continuous learning: all our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build or progress on your career. Accenture also offers a great benefits package
What Data Management Brings To Finance And Risk In The Digital Age http://financeandriskblog.accenture.com/analytics/what-data-management-brings-to-finance-and-risk-in-the-digital-age/?_lrsc=4b307c3c-5b7c-450c-840a-f00bea6fc204Enviado