Application Automation Engineer
By combining innovative thinking with advanced technology, Accenture people are transforming the way we live and work. It is the reason why Accenture is one of the world's leading management consulting, technology services and outsourcing companies, with clients spanning every industry imaginable.
Accenture is made up of a global team of IT enthusiasts who focus on creating innovative cutting edge solutions, combined with hands-on delivery of end-to-end technology solutions. The complex projects we work on for our high-profile clients cover Application Development, Systems Administration and Software Maintenance. Join us here and you'll deliver innovation through the use of leading-edge tools and technologies in conjunction with over 150 strategic alliances with both emerging and established technology partners.
Responsibilities: Collaborate with business to gather requirement, design business process, design, implement and write test automation scripts to onboard new applications/products in SaaS platform. Provide L3/L4 production support for SaaS applications deployed on customer platform.
· 7+ years working on IT industry preferably in consulting companies
· 5+ years Telecommunications industry experience
· Functional knowledge SaaS re-sell business processes and cloud marketplace
· Familiarity with agile and waterfall methodologies
· Familiarity and experience with DevOps concepts
· Experience in microservices and monolithic architecture
· Knowledge on API concepts
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Experience in client facing roles and managing client relationships
· Experience in collaborating/coordinating teams in distributed geographies.
Ideal candidate profile
· Microsoft Visio
· Php and Python
· HP QC
· Public (AWS/Azure) and Private cloud
Professional Skill Requirements
· Strong communication skills both verbal and written
· Excellent Leadership and teaming skills
· Desire to work in an information systems environment
· Willingness to contribute to a high-performing and motivated workgroup
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Sophia Ahmad is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.