Analyst/Developer with knowledge on Blockchain platforms
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Technology professionals implement and lead highly complex technology projects. Working with clients, they design, develop and deliver innovative technology solutions that drive high performance. These professionals may build, test, install and maintain software across a variety of projects and industries, working with leading enterprise applications such as SAP, Siebel, PeopleSoft and Oracle or with custom-built applications, and they are involved in a wide range of challenging global technology projects.
Accenture is looking for an Analyst/Developer with knowledge on Blockchain platforms like Quorum, Corda, Ethereum or others.
· Co-develop blockchain applications and prototypes
· Participate in the design of groundbreaking solutions
· Take the lead on being up to date in specific technologies and train other people
What can we offer you?
· To join a Company that's consolidated and shows a great international growth, in which the most important element are the people that belong to it.
· To complete your profile with training in other areas of knowledge, such as work methodology, communication abilities, teamwork…
· The undertaking of your professional career, guaranteeing personal growth through your contributions to the projects you participate in.
· To be part of young and dynamic teams, where your will be able to share knowledge and experiences with other professionals like you.
· Degree in Computer Sciences, telecommunications or Mathematics
· Experience in developing backend aplications with open source frameworks. Ideally blockchain frameworks
· Fluent in Spanish and English
· Ability to transform business requirements into solutions
· Ability to work creatively in a context of problems solving
· Ability to interact with the client
· Good written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate ideas and results
· Drive, ambition and initiative to help grow Accenture's business in the blockchain area
· People development and team building skills
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.