Accenture is a global company made of people passionate about the new. Curious, determined people who are not afraid to take risks and propose non-standard solutions. We are the leading company in professional services, with extensive operations in strategy and consulting, interactivity, technology and operations, supported by digital capabilities in all services. We deliver relevant solutions that directly impact different markets and the lives of thousands of people. We work together with the largest companies in the world and with cutting-edge tools, taking advantage of what is most current in the digital market.
We develop experiences that revolutionize people's lives. We work with customers and partners to design, build and execute platforms that deliver meaningful solutions serving purposes and innovation, delivering applications and helping to build architectures that will define the future of business.
If you like challenges, digital and analytical marketing, multichannel, development (front end, back end), media management, digital architecture and infrastructure, passionate trends, agile and intelligent processes and an exciting work environment, your place is here!
This opportunity is part of Accenture Interactive, an award-winning team recognized by Ad Age as the largest digital network in the world for five consecutive years. Reinvent the customer experience, create, deliver and stand out in new and digital ways through connected products in design, marketing, content and commerce.
One day is different from the other. We are more than 509 thousand people, present in more than 120 countries, committed to doing what is new every day and making the world a better place for people.
Our main value is Respect for the Individual. We make no distinction of gender, color, sexual orientation, social position or disabilities. Everyone has equal opportunities to build their careers in an inclusive and diverse company.
If you are also passionate about what you do, come and meet the challenge that Accenture is offering you!
What will you do in your day to day?
•Analyze the data throughout its life cycle, seeking its best understanding and validating with the data owners.
• Specify necessary standards for the data, and indicate necessary remediation in cases of non-adequacy.
• Proactive compliance with data and creation of alarms that prevent the use of inappropriate data.
• Manage the resolution of data quality problems in the entire structure of Banks to Dashboards
• Validation of the intake of new data, ensuring accuracy and adequacy to established standards.
Ideal candidate profile
What we are looking for in the person who will be part of the team
Experience with some tools / technologies
• Data programming language (R, SAS, etc.)
• Manipulation of relational databases;
• Notions of Big Data technology (eg: Spark, Hive, Impala and Apache Beam);
• Have acted in at least one cloud environment (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, etc.);
• Working with data visualization tools (Tableau, QlikView, PowerBI, etc.)
Besides… what else can you have?
• Experience in more than one Cloud environment and in more than one data visualization tool
• Experience with Google BigQuery, Apache Airflow, Docker and / or Kubernetes.
• Knowledge of non-relational and / or columnar databases such as: MongoDB and Google Big Table
We know that there are some technologies that you may not yet know or have no experience with, but don't see it as an impediment to applying for the job, ok? We want Accenture to be a place where you can learn daily and that we can evolve together. Can we count on its potential to work with us in digital transformation within our customers? Apply!
“Accenture does not discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability that is not disabling for function, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or for any other reason prohibited by local law. This opportunity is extended to all persons with disabilities. We ask that the type of disability be described in the curriculum, as well as whether special resources are required to develop your work”.