Digital Designer Internship - Accenture Interactive
We are looking for a Digital Designer for a 6-month paid internship at Accenture Barcelona.
Accenture is one of the leading technology consulting service companies, with about 289,000 employees and offices in 56 countries around the world.
In Accenture Barcelona we have an area dedicated to Creativity, Digital Marketing and Multimedia Communication projects.
The work center is located in the headquarters in La Rotonda Barcelona.
We are looking for a creative person, with fresh ideas, who will be a member of a multidisciplinary team. We need someone to help us interpret complex concepts and ideas visually, synthesizing them. We want a designer who, as well as contributing aesthetics proposals, progressively gets involved with the content and contributes accordingly.
Although you will have the entire Adobe suite at your disposal, we need someone versatile that does not turn up their nose at PowerPoint. These presentations are part of our daily work and they will play an important part. However, you will also learn about business concepts, digital marketing, communication and projects. If you are interested in focusing on a corporate environment and learning about life in a large consulting firm, we will welcome you with open arms if you meet the following minimum requirements.
Ideal candidate profile
· Graphic Design Studies / Digital Communication
· Creative, passionate, communicator, awake, innovative, dynamic, lover of advertising and trend follower
· Visual sensitivity, an eye for detail and ability to analyze and understand the creative processes and the graphic approaches to develop
· Capable of providing ideas, solutions and being able to capture the essence of each brand and what each client requires
· Proactive, open attitude
· Responsible, fast and organized
· Typographic knowledge
· Software: Adobe Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator
· Good knowledge of Powerpoint
· High level of Spanish and English
And although it is not necessary, if you have some experience with this, it is definitely a plus:
· Experience with Final Cut, Premiere or After Effects
· Experience in photography and photo retouching
· Full-time availability preferred
· Portfolio (in addition to your CV, you must attach it for the evaluation)