Accent on you - Accenture's Internship Program
Interesting work, training, innovation and a future. Welcome to Accent on you , the Accenture Practices Program, where you will discover the exciting sector of Consulting with the world leader.
What we offer
· Paid training practices
· Flexible schedule
· Tutorship for the entire duration of the scholarship .
· You will actively participate in most innovative consulting projects for leading national and international companies:
· Search for and analyze information.
· Help in analyzing business processes.
· Programming and development tasks
· Collaboration and support for the design of functional and technical applications.
· Support promotion.
· Help in defining user requirements.
· Support in preparing presentations.
Ideal candidate profile
· To be a university student and to be studying the last year of a Degree or Master in Engineering or Degree in Mathematics or Physics.
· High level of English, and French or German as a second language is valued positively.
If, at the end of your Accent on you scholarship, your tutor has given you high enough marks, you have graduated and there are vacancies in Accenture with indefinite contracts that you can join without going through a new selection process.
Duration Accent on you Program : academic year 2018-2019
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.