We are looking for a 3D Artist [A Coruña-based or willing to move there] who will work with our design, lab and project teams to build useful and beautiful digital products that end users will love.
MOBGEN | Accenture Interactive
We are MOBGEN, part of Accenture Interactive and an award-winning global innovation specialist with unique skills in mobile UI, UX and technology. We help international brands with the development and implementation of an effective mobile strategy, covering B2C, B2B and B2E mobile platforms. Our innovation channel MOBGEN:Lab encourages experimentation in arts and technology (see examples such as the FLUX:FX and SMARTIFY apps). Aiming to push the boundaries, to be the visionaries not the followers.
• Exploration: Curiosity. Inspiration. Uncover. Discover. Try. Build and test. Fail fast. Iterate.
• Creation: We are builders, makers, hackers, creators. We bring things to life.
• Accuracy: Squeaky clean code. Precise design. Flawless experience. Timely delivery.
• Evangelism: Live the product. Own it. Promote it. Love it.
• Collaboration: Committed teams or experts, working together in a fun, positive & informal environment.
3D Artist DNA
I love to create immersive experiences that translate 2D art into living, breathing 3D environments.
• Design interactive experiences (Virtual, Augmented and Mixed Reality).
• Create textures, special effects, and other supporting assets for the total experience.
• Capability to design and create dynamic special effects in Unity
• Set up 3D assets in a non-destructive way, ready for future iterations.
• Stays educated on latest trends and practices across state of the art design exercises.
Ideal candidate profile
• Good understanding of 3D Animation
• Polygonal modeling, Texture map creation
• Good understanding of Maya and 3DS Max
• Understanding of Unity 3D, ideally related to interactive augmented / virtual reality experiences.
• Basic lighting and rendering
• Character rigging
• Real-time or rendered visual effects
• Scripting / shader creation
• Photoshop and other Adobe CC products
• Work within an agile environment to create a working prototype that can be tested and demonstrated towards the client.
• Share thought-leadership on the latest and best when it comes to software development.
• Able to express yourself extremely well in English (both writing and speaking).
• You are aware that a job is more than just the job-description. To be honest we don't live by job descriptions, and we want to fit the role to the person.
• Truly exciting projects to work on;
• Market based salary;
• Equipment of your choice;
• Fruits and snacks;
• Paid time off;
• Lots of team building activities;
• Internal hackathons;
• Internal skill sharing;
• And more...
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.