Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 103,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
What You Will Do:
· Sales Reporting and Analysis of Actuals, Plan and Latest Best Estimates.
· Provide meaningful financial analysis (P&L, profitability, Sales Growth, etc.) on a Division and Country level basis to multiple end-users.
· Preparation of key deliverables, such as the monthly Executive Staff package and Board of Directors financial materials.
· Annual Corporate Costs Topside Allocation process.
· Provide support for Officer Goal Grading and Affiliate Profitability Analysis.
· Ad-hoc analysis for the Executive Suite and Board of Directors
Education and Experience You Will Bring:
· Bachelor’s Degree – preferably in finance or accounting.
· A minimum of two years finance/accounting experience in a large public company, 4-5 years preferred.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills, excellent communication ability along with the ability to work in a fast paced environment, managing multiple priorities.
Preferred Experience and Sills:
· Strong Analytical Skills.
· Strong Communication skills to interact with Divisions and Corporate functions as well as various levels of management.
· Attention to detail and accuracy.
· Operate independently.
· Adaptability to changing priorities.
· Projects can be varied and complex; use of innovative thinking is required.
· MBA or CPA preferred.
Financial Planning and Analysis
FIN Corporate Finance
United States > Abbott Park : AP06D Floor-2
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Continuous standing for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Keyboard use (greater or equal to 50% of the workday)
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
EEO is the Law link - English: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf
EEO is the Law link - Espanol: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_Spanish.pdf