Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 107,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Connect with us at https://www.abbott.com/ on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/abbott-/ on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Abbott and on Twitter @AbbottNews und @AbbottGlobal.
As Abbott Turkey, we help people live healthier and better lifes through our Established Pharmaceuticals, Diagnostics, Nutrition, and Medical Devices business for more than years. We have approximately 750 employees working nationwide in different areas.
Abbott Established Pharmaceuticals Division is looking for a Medical Scientific Liaison
- Building scientific partnership with healthcare professionals and decision-makers.
- Supporting organization of scientific events, presentations and medical projects for the assigned product portfolio;
- Responding to literature search requests or transferring the requests,
- Preparing and delivering medical and product training to the Field Force,
- Collecting the required medical insights to use them efficiently in defining short & long term needs as well as strategies;
- Participating scientific congresses, symposia, trainings and representing the company,
- Collaborates effectively with internal stakeholders,
- Ensure adherence to code of compliance
- The preferred educational background combines a medical doctor, pharmacist with strong scientific and clinical pharmaceutical knowledge and experience,
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills,
- Establishment of solid and stable relationships with key opinion leaders,
- Previous pharmaceutical industry experience preferred,
- Clear understanding of medical practice, clinical decision making and healthcare systems related to patient care,
- Ability to interpret key scientific data and translate this information to meet educational and research needs,
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English,
- No restrictions for traveling
- Driving license (Class B)
Do you like the sound of this job and think you’ve got what it takes? Then send us your CV today. We look forward to receiving your application.
Discover why candidates choose a career with Abbott in Turkey.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER - Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
JOB FAMILY:Medical & Scientific Affairs
DIVISION:EPD Established Pharma
LOCATION:Turkey > Istanbul : Saray Mah Dr Adnan Buyukdeniz Cd Umraniye
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Not Applicable