Auto req ID
“The VIE, International Voluntary Abroad, is a French international corporate placement programme for young professionals between the age of 18 and 28 who are European Union nationals. For these reasons, we thank you in advance to mention these items on your CV. For more detailed information about the eligibility conditions to this programme, we invite you to go to Business France website: www.civiweb.com
We are searching for a young graduate to take a challenging business controller position, including “business oriented” activities to give support (scope Portugal, Israel & Greece), and also “HQ oriented” to give support to central business control function (scope: Europe)
The position is 100% based in Madrid, Spain.The candidate will substitute the former VIE who was hired by the company.
· Used Trucks, New trucks Deals support Follow up
· New Trucks – Used Trucks ad-hoc analyses
· Good understanding of Renault Trucks IT tools, be able to support Market company
· Punctual support for Specific project in Spain, under Spanish Chief Controller supervision
· Connexion with NT – UT RT Business control, Business analyst and Price manager RTE Private Importers
· Build anual forecasts for the P&L of the activity + monthly follow-up
· Accounting adjustments before monthly closing D + 5
· Reporting after monthly closing
· Ad-hoc analisis & monitoring tools to support business decisions, new trucks & parts. On request, depending on business needs
· Prepare content & participate to quaterly Business Review of the activity with Renault Trucks Europe board Based in Madrid, Spain
Requested fluent English, Spanish & French
Finance & Control
Travel Required (maximum)
The Volvo Group is one of the world's leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Since 1894, Renault Trucks supplies transport professionals with robust tools and robust relationships. The vehicles (from 2.8 to 120 tons) and services offering are adapted to different transport applications and contribute to reduce customers' operational costs. With Renault Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
State / Province