Descripción de la oferta
Ubisoft Barcelona, part of Ubisoft’s international network of production studios, has developed for over 20 years a strong expertise in the production of videogames from a large variety of genres and platforms. The Studio is continuously looking to grow its team with highly professional, passionate and talented people.
During these years, the studio worked on the following franchises: “Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon®” , “ Assassin’s Creed® ” , “ Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege” or “ Star Trek™: Bridge Crew” on VR…
The team is currently working on the “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege” Live Game, Beyond Good & Evil 2 and Assassins Creed III Remaster.
As a tools programmer at Ubisoft Barcelona, you will:
· Provide maintenance and improvements to existent tools.
· Eliminate or reduce manual steps by developing tools.
· Evaluate, identify and solve problems in the workflows and data pipelines.
· Facilitate the exchange of ideas, tools, tips & tricks among the different teams
· Use, maintain and improve shared libraries
· Design and implement user interfaces
· B.S. in Computer Science and/or equivalent work experience
· Extensive experience with C#.
· Knowledge of Windows Forms and WPF
· Experience with Python and other high level languages
· Experience with SOAP and REST
· Strong debugging skills
· Experience with Perforce
· Self-motivated individual with excellent problem solving skills
· Good analytical and synthesis skills with attention to detail
· Ability to quickly learn to use new tools
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Excellent English communication skills
· Shipped a commercial tool running on Windows platforms
· GUI art/design skills
· Understanding of LDAP, certificates and sockets
· Usability and UI design
· Experience working in tools and production environments
· Strong understanding about the systems involved in a modern game
· Experience with C++
· Knowledge of Qt
· Familiar with plugin development
Candidates must provide a portfolio of his/her work