Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services worldwide. More than 17,000 talents with a wide range of expertise are committed to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable entertainment experiences.
Established in 2006, Ubisoft Sofia has grown to a world-class AAA game dev studio. Throughout the years, the studio has released more than 18 titles, ranging from small casual to big open-world games, and covering a wide range of platforms & technologies. Ubisoft Sofia has brought expertise and creativity into brands such as Tom Clancy’s®, Prince of Persia®, and is a key contributor to the Assassin’s Creed® franchise. With more than 240 talented professionals, the studio is currently working on several big Ubisoft's titles.
Our worlds are infinite. Choose your path and create the unknown.
We are looking for some junior C++ developers with interests in game development to join our engine team. Тhe game engine developer will be on the front line of all dynamic and emerging engine technologies used to build AAA games, implementing new features and optimizing for various hardware architectures.
· Implement practical and timely solutions that meet the game design and technical requirements;
· Implement code that is modular and self-contained and observes the technical constraints on the system;
· Optimize code and data for memory usage and performance as required;
· Write debugging tools for programmers, level designers and artists;
· Work closely with team members of own or other job families for the optimal development of assigned features, during all stages of the development process.
· Very good C/C++ programming skills, with good knowledge of object-oriented development;
· Very good debugging skills;
· Very good knowledge of mathematics (geometry, vector algebra);
· Able to analyze unfamiliar code of a reasonable complexity to understand and extend the functionality of an existing module;
· Able to plan and estimate their own tasks and ensure timely delivery of work;
· Self-motivated and pro-active with a strong work ethic.;
· Good English and communication skills;
· Interest in computer and video games.
· Knowledge and/or experience with C++ game engines;
· Knowledge of modern rendering pipelines with DirectX 12 or Vulkan.
· Working with cutting-edge engine/graphic technologies;
· Informal, friendly and international working environment;
· Learn and grow with the best professionals in the gaming industry;
· Possibility to take part in international work-related conferences and trainings;
· Benefits package including – private medical health and dental care, food vouchers, card for all public transport lines, monthly brunches, gifts for special occasions, special game dev merchandise, library of books and games, and many more;
· Flexible working hours and additional days off;
· Excellent office facilities and location right next to Borisova Garden Park in Sofia.
CONTACT: Please send us a copy of your updated CV in English.