About the Organization
Ubisoft is a leading developer and publisher of video games worldwide whose brand portfolio covers blockbusters such as Assassin’s Creed and Splinter Cell, as well as games for the whole family, from Imagine and Petz to Rayman Raving Rabbids. To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for new talent for its growing Indian studio in Pune!
We favor diversity, creativity, drive and team spirit. If you’ve got the skills and the desire to succeed, we want you to be a part of this exciting period of growth.
Title: Intern Accounts (6 months Internship)
Department: Finance & Accounts
· Vendor Invoices Checking according to GST norms and other direct taxes
· Checking and Settlement of Various Types of Expense Claims
· Accounting entries for invoices and expense claims in ERP
· Cash payment Process
· Monthly Bank Reconciliation
· Assisting in Monthly Closing Activity
· Assistance in Monthly GST return data preparation and filling
· Assistance in Monthly GST Reconciliation
· Assistance in Monthly TDS Reconciliation
· Filing of Vouchers and Other Documents
· Liasoning with Auditors for Group Audit, Statutory Audit, Tax Audit & Internal Audit
· Should be Holding a B.com or M.com Degree.
· Knowledge of working in accounting system and MS office (Excel. word , power point).
· Preferably with 1 - 2 years of experience in accounts.
· Strong Interpersonal Skills;
· Strong Analytical Skills;
· Excellent in verbal and Written communication;
Ubisoft India is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. The studio welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.