Ubisoft Barcelona, part of Ubisoft’s international network of production studios, has developed for over 20 years a strong expertise in the production of videogames from a large variety of genres and platforms. The Studio is continuously looking to grow its team with highly professional, passionate, and talented people.
During these years, the studio worked on the following franchises: “Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon®”, “ Assassin’s Creed® ”, “ Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege”, "Tom Clancy's The Division 2" or “ Star Trek™: Bridge Crew” on VR…
The team is currently working on the “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege” Live Game, "Tom Clancy's The Division 2" Live Game, Beyond Good & Evil 2 and Assassin's Creed .
We are currently seeking for motivated and skilled Concept Artist to be part of an unannounced AAA PC/Console title and future projects . If you have a passion for videogames and want to work in a friendly and international environment, come join our team.
· Produce sketches and quick iterations (digital or paper).
· Create concepts of characters or props from existing references or from scratch.
· Propose concepts to the artistic team and discuss possibilities.
· Adapt your artwork based on feedback.
· Find balance between artistic aspects and technical constraints.
· Refine your concept art to illustration by adding layers of detail.
· Work closely with the Art Director, Lead Artist and overall art team.
· Strong knowledge of colour theory, light and tones.
· Strong knowledge of composition and forms.
· Strong understanding of all aspects of concept art regarding illustration and design.
· Strong Photoshop or Painter skills. Basic knowledge of 3ds max or Maya in terms of modeling and texturing.
· Strong communication skills and ability to work and communicate with the different art and design departments
· Ability to work within deadlines and good time management
Few words about Ubisoft Barcelona studio:
The studio is located in one of the most popular urban area of Europe: Barcelona! I bet that you know Barcelona for sure! Either for its amazing architecture, monuments and parks, famous nightlife with bars, restaurants and clubs, super weather and beaches, popular sport culture or for its great life quality.
Here in Barcelona, as well as in the studio, you will meet people from around the world, eat hundreds of different food, play different sports, talk about art and history, share amazing life experience with creative, open-mind and dynamic people. Exciting no?
As employee as much as citizen, we encourage you to inspire the world and build the future! We promote a friendly, creative and passionate culture for our talented team to produce the best AAA games in the videogames industry. We also encourage all our employees to invest time in playing any type of games, and if it’s together, even better!
In Barcelona studio, everyone feels like at home!
Are you ready to join the Ubi family for your new challenge? We are already excited to have you!
List of benefits:
- Monthly Restaurant tickets
- Preferential price for medical insurance
- Sports / activities deal
- Access to transport tax deductions
- Free access to all Ubisoft games (PC)
- Discount for Ubisoft console games
- Fresh fruits / drinks
- Friday Morning Breakfast
- Friday afternoon free
- Flexible working hours
- Team building events
- Assistance for opening Bank account
- Assistance for house contract/ documentation review
- Assistance for local registration (NIE, SSN, Tax)