As a Business Controller at Massive Entertainment you'll play a crucial role in our Tom Clancy’s The Division ® 2 production team, providing key financial services from budgeting and forecasting to maintaining compliance with our global policies and financial analysis. You'll work autonomously with everything from the behind-the-scenes details to the big-picture. In short, everything that makes us a highly functioning game development studio.
This is a unique opportunity to partner our game development in a diverse and international environment. Reporting to the finance manager you'll work closely with game project producers and associate producers to solve ever-changing financial challenges.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and message to the hiring manager / cover letter in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the job-ad is posted.
· Consolidating and analyzing financial data, taking into account Missive's goals and financial standing;
· Providing creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance;
· Assembling and summarizing data to structure sophisticated monthly reports and variance analysis reports on financial status and risks;
You as a person have excellent communication, interpersonal and listening skills. You have the capability to explain complex information simply and clearly. Furthermore, you're adaptable and thrive in a dynamic work environment. Your analytical skills together with your organised approach to problem solving allows you to efficiently provide accurate conclusions.
· 3+ years proven work experience as a financial planner or business controller, ideally having worked on long-term projects within a mid to large sized organisation;
· Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications (e.g. MicroStrategy);
· Hands on experience with statistical analysis and statistical packages;
· Ability to prepare, articulate and explain complex financial concepts to key decision makers in a way that makes them instantly actionable;
· Well informed in current financial subjects, accounting, tax laws, money market and business environments;
· Degree in Finance, Economics or related field/work experience;
Longing to be part of a fun, creative and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!
Massive Entertainment is a premier producer of games and interactive entertainment for the global market. The studio is located in Malmö, Sweden and fully owned by Ubisoft Entertainment, the world’s third largest independent video game publisher. We are more than 650 people from 45+ different countries working together to produce major titles such as World in Conflict, Far Cry 3, Tom Clancy’s The Division and our latest Avatar Project.
We value diversity at Massive and promote a family-friendly culture and a gender-balanced work environment, where equal opportunities play a meaningful role in the day-to-day operations of our studio.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.