THE WORLD OF UBISOFT
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable entertainment gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic expert who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.
Ubisoft Barcelona Mobile is based in the vibrant and cosmopolitan city of Barcelona. Our studio brings together passionate and experienced professionals focused on delivering high-quality free-to-play games for mobiles and tablets. All our great titles are developed in Barcelona, the mobile world capital and hub of innovation in mobile development and technology.
YOUR DAILY ADVENTURE
We are looking for a 2D Artist with the ability to create a broad array of graphics across multiple mobile game titles simultaneously.
As a core member of the Marketing Team reporting to the Marketing Art Lead, you will have a direct impact on our games’ performance and sales by creating outstanding assets such as: Screenshots, icons, and banners for various stores, social posts, advertising content, merchandising & presentations for business partnerships.
We are looking for someone who understands the notion of quality creatives with an awareness of the trends, practices and constraints of the mobile gaming market.
We work fast; you'll need superior time management skills and the ability to adapt quickly to changes and juggle overlapping deadlines, as well as collaborate with other artists (both in Marketing and Production) to achieve top level art.
Your daily adventure:
- You create the whole visual package of each of our games, including Store Assets (AppStore and Google Play) as well as social, newsletters, website etc.
- You help craft the Art Direction for the Communication of our games.
- You design visual high level presentations for internal and external use.
- You design inspiring art that raises the visual quality of our brands.
Are you serious about fun? Do you consistently seek out learning opportunities and aim to beat your high score? Are you open to new ideas, perspectives and cultures and believe that it takes a world to build a world? At Ubisoft, you’ll work alongside passionate and talented teams who are imagining the future of entertainment.
- You have 3 years of experience in 2D design, ideally in the entertainment industry.
- You have high skills in Adobe Photoshop (it’s a must); extra software experience (Blender, Unity, InDesign, Illustrator…) is a plus.
- You have ability to work under pressure and in fast-paced environment.
- You have ability to multitask and change from one project to another.
- You have ability to work autonomously.
- You have team spirit and collaboration mindset.
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken. Additional languages a plus.
- You have a work permit for Spain (prior to applying for the position).
Please send us the link to your demo reel/portfolio or website demonstrating the above skills.
YOUR LIFE AT UBISOFT BARCELONA MOBILE (and PERKS)
Start your day with a Nespresso coffee or a cup of tea, more often than not accompanied by some tasty cakes or pastries to celebrate a colleague’s birthday. With flexible working hours adapted to your lifestyle, there is no need to wake up too early in the morning! You’ve got until 10am to arrive, when the daily meetings begin for each project. In our studio, downtime is most often spent socializing in the kitchen, settling disagreements via heated table football matches, honing arcade gaming skills, or carrying some newbie colleagues in online gaming.
Keep up to date with our latest news with the Monthly Studio Update and celebrate successes together with a delicious team breakfast or lunch. Enjoy awesome events and parties (Christmas, summer, team building and more) and introduce your loved ones to the studio at our annual Family Day! Ubisoft Barcelona Mobile also offers Ticket Restaurant and Transport, health insurance, access to free or discounted Ubisoft videogames, generous profitability bonuses, training and career development opportunities, on-site English and Spanish classes, fresh organic fruit, 25 vacation days per year, a reduced August summer schedule, as well as spontaneous, fun and sometimes crazy surprises for events such as Carnaval, Easter, Halloween & La Castanyada!
An annual performance review is conducted to help our teams develop their careers and grow with our studio, providing the opportunity for salary increases annually as part of the process, as well as an Individual Training & Development Plan.