Description de l'offre
| YOUR CHALLENGES:
Depending on your expertise and affinity, areas of application may include Distributed Systems, Manufacturing, Mobility, and Healthcare. The work will mainly be conducted in project teams of various (technical) disciplines. It is crucial that you have a good overview of the possible applications of your expertise and that you’re able to motivate this to others.
- As a Data Engineer in our team you will be challenged with:
- Designing and/or building the data model and its complex processing infrastructure that meets the business’s requirements;
- Transforming large, complex data-sets into pragmatic, actionable insights;
- Leveraging data to identify, quantify and realize tangible business gain;
- Having the capacity to thrive in our fast-paced environment, adapting quickly and taking ownership of your work;
- Managing innovative ideas and methods while working together with talented, highly skilled team members.
| YOUR PROFILE:
Perfectly fluent in Spanish, you have an MSc or PhD in software engineering, computer science, (theoretical) physics, econometrics, statistics, scientific computing, bioinformatics or comparable background.
During your studies or through professional experience (at least, 1 year of relevant experience is required) you have gained expertise in one or more of the following topics:
- Strong technical skills regarding, data(base) modeling, data warehousing and programming;
- Strong working knowledge of C, C++, C#, Matlab, Python, R, Java, Hadoop, Spark, Flink, API’s, SQL, and / or noSQL;
- Strong working knowledge of designing and implementing common BI applications, such as Tableau, Qlikview, Spotfire, Splunk, SAP, SAS, or others;
- Proven experience and affinity with designing and building of data processing solutions, data storage solutions, cloud solutions, and / or database management;
- Experience with processing large data sets (> 1 TB) is considered a plus;
- Knowledge of Agile methods is considered a plus;
In addition to these technical skills developed through your industry experience, you have developed strong soft skills such as good oral and written communicative skills, stress resistance and a team player attitude. Serious motivation for the Employeneurship model of TMC is also required.
Your profile matches these expectations? Let’s talk about your plan!
| WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE FOR EMPLOYENEURSHIP:
Employeneurship is a mindset, an attitude.
Employeneurship is about thinking and acting like an entrepreneur, with the added security of employment. You want more responsibilities, more transparency and more control over your salary evolution and you are ready to do what it takes to get it? You are a passionate self-starting, highly skilled and tech-minded professional with the ambition to contribute to technological breakthroughs? You are willing to take the driving seat of your career development? Employeneurship is THE business model made for you!
Be ready to join the High Tech company that has revolutionized the way work and relationships are handled in the organization and has created an environment based on ownership, responsibility, entrepreneurship and freedom!
At TMC we consider the VIE contract as a first step toward becoming an accomplished Employeneur. It will give you a foretaste of the strengths of our model, its benefits for your career, and we will make sure to make your first experience with us very successful so we can continue it with a permanent contract in one of our international offices.
You want to know more? Apply to this offer!
| HOW TO APPLY:
To apply please make sure to follow these 3 steps:
- Send an email to the contact below
- Subject of the email: "Application VIE – DATA ENGINEER
- Spain" (please copy paste it, vacancy reference is of no use for our team)
- Attachment needed: CV in English