Description de l'offre
🔍Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
📅 1903Total Views
📅 180002TQRequisition #
Apply for Job
Share this Job
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Technip in Spain is looking for a Junior Civil Works Engineer to learn all technical activities related to the calculation and design of civil works of the assigned projects.
· Bachelor in Structural or Mechanical Engineering.
· Knowledge of Staad-Pro, SAP-2000, ROBOT, CYPE or another calculation software.
· Knowledge of regulations (CTE/EHE/EAE/EURODODIGOS) (ACI, AISC...)
Nice to have:
· 2-4 years of experience in companies providing engineering services to the Chemical, Refining or Petrochemical Industry.
· To design steel/ concrete process structures, steel/ concrete piperacks, foundations of structures, equipment foundations, steel platforms, and equipment platforms.
· Prepares updates and checks calculations for detailed engineering.
· Ensures timely internal and external reporting on engineering / requisitioning activities to the group leader.
· Meets quality objectives of the project.
· Interfaces with other discipline specialist engineers and possibly project support functions such as procurement and planning.
· Suitable candidate will be offered a local contract.
· We take into consideration applicants with a disability certification.
· Note: Your application will be considered only if is possible according to the requirements in Spain to contract foreigners legaly.