🔍Houston, Texas, United States
📅 1779Total Views
📅 190004J9Requisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world's energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Senior Process Engineer with extensive experience of the refinery processes, especially the Fluid Catalytic Cracking Unit (FCCU). Exposure to multiple FCC licensor designs a plus.
At TechnipFMC we develop industry leading FCC designs for our clients. We deliver leading edge grassroot and revamp projects around the world. Currently we are looking for engineers with a strong knowledge of the FCC process, from either an operations or design background. Our commitment to R&D maintains our position and you can expect to be involved with all aspects of our FCC program. As work load demands and based on your interest potential to be involved with other TechnipFMC technologies and project teams worldwide.
Roles and responsibilities
· Lead small highly motivated teams on FCC project (revamp and grassroots)
· Develop solutions to meet client needs
· Maintain project schedules
· Provide input to R&D and development programs
· Provide field support (start-ups, troubleshooting, inspections etc)
· Reporting to Refining Manager, Process Engineering
· You will Work in the FCC process group
· Manage small teams of process engineers with extensive interface with other disciplines (especially systems and mechanical)
· Possibilities for extensive travel is exist, both domestic and international
You are meant for this job if
· Have a degree in Chemical Engineering
· Have an expertise in Fluid Catalytic Cracking
· Enjoy the challenges of the FCC process
· Can successfully work in small interdisciplinary groups
· Have an open and curious attitude to design problems
· We offer world leading processes and equipment
· R2R process for Resid Cracking
· DCC for high propylene
· Proprietary equipment
· We work in all part of the world and have many successful partnerships in the global arena
· FCC Alliance (TechnipFMC, Axens, IFPen, Total)
· Sinopec (DCC)
· Pall (Slurry filtration)
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.