🔍Zoetermeer, Zoetermeer, Netherlands
📅 781Total Views
📅 190004HTRequisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world's energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
As a Process Engineer (Ethylene)you will ensure that the latest state of Technip's Process technology is applied in the process design and engineering within the project/proposal specifications, authority requirements and other contractual obligations. You will ensure, that for the work done, the design basis and contract information are complete, and you will acquire any missing data and to seek clarification of ambiguous information via the proposal/project organization. And you will approve all process design and engineering documents to make sure that all documents are correct through a review/check procedure established at the start of the project.
Is aware and cares for Health, Safety & Environmental aspects during daily actions, and drives HSE performance throughout project and or internal/ external services activities.
· To ensure that the latest state of Technip's Process technology is applied in the process design and engineering within the project/proposal specifications, authority requirements and other contractual obligations;
· To ensure, that for the work done, the design basis and contract information are complete, and to acquire any missing data and to seek clarification of ambiguous information via the proposal/project organization;
· When applicable, to approve all process design and engineering documents and to make sure that all documents are correct through a review/check procedure established at the start of the project. Specific tasks:
· To perform Process simulations;
· To prepare Process documentation, such as Heat and
· Material Balances, Process Data Sheets, Process Flow Diagrams, Piping and Instrument Diagrams and Process Descriptions;
· To prepare bid evaluation and recommendation of vendor;
· To represent Technip Benelux B.V. as a process engineering contractor in meetings with client, subcontractors, suppliers and authorities.
Education and Experience:
· BSc or MSc Chemical Engineering or equivalent
· 3-10 years work experience
· Language: English
· Executing the work in accordance with all TechnipFMC Group Statements and Technip Benelux Policies as laid down in Procedures, Work Instructions and Guidelines.
· Adherence to QHSES regulations and the Code of Conduct
· Execute ad-hoc assignments as given by or endorsed by the Manager/ Vice President.
· Adequate coordination with other departments and disciplines is required to ensure an efficient and effective project execution with a minimum of disturbance.
· It is the responsibility of the employee to stay up to date in his/her specialty
Your future at TechnipFMC
· Potential career path, if possible
· Global mobility opportunities if relevant
· Training and development
· Diverse and international team if relevant
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”