🔍Houston, Texas, United States
Estimating, Project Control & Risk Mgmt
📅 533Total Views
📅 190004I7Requisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Onshore Process Technology Group - Energy Towers, Houston, Texas
Independently prepare professional services cost estimates and estimates that include professional services and proprietary equipment in the oil & gas industry. Ability to lead and manage a high volume proposal estimate workload. Develop and direct strategic planning and activities with estimating and project teams outlined in an Estimate/Proposal Plan/Basis. Ability to self-check accuracy of his/her work and that of their team. Assist in the mentoring, motivating and coaching of less experienced estimators. Lead development of department improvement initiatives such as historical data, tool and template development, procedures, etc. Lead presentations/conduct estimate reviews with Project Teams and Executive Level Management both internally and externally.
· BA/BS in Construction Management or related field
· 15+ years of estimating experience in the Oil & Gas industry
· Advanced knowledge of Ethylene and Refining Technologies
· Advanced knowledge of MS Powerpoint, Access, Excel & Word
· Advanced experience to Aspen Capital Cost Estimator (ACCE)
· Experience calculating cash flow analysis for estimates including exposure costs
· Experience with Monte Carlo risk analysis techniques and software
· Ability to lead/motivate team to make deadlines and work under time pressure
· Develop and present estimate training programs within the department
· Experience leading estimates for large industrial oil & gas projects
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.