🔍Lysaker, Akershus, Norway
📅 1286Total Views
📅 190004H7Requisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Introduction to the Job
At TechnipFMC, we deliver critical projects of a scale, scope and difficulty
that you simply won't find anywhere else. We offer breakthrough projects, a global playground and inspiring experiences. We are now looking for two experienced principal engineers to join our multicultural team in Lysaker.
You will perform engineering work related to design, analysis, procurement, manufacturing, testing, vessel mobilization and installation for the structural engineering discipline.
· Design, calculate and produce manufacturing documents for permanent equipmen (In-line structures, Riser bases), PLR, Anchors, Bending restrictors and GRP and non-permanent equipment (Installation aids, sea-fastening, misc. tools and skids)
· Produce and review detail drawings, schematics and Product user documentation
· Follow up fabrication, review and approve supplier documentation, review and approve technical queries and change requests.
· Skilled in performing piping and structural calculation by use of hand calculation (Mathcad), STAAD PRO, AUTOPIPE or similar Software
· Functionally reports to: Discipline Manager/Supervisor Structural Engineering
· Operationally reports to: Project/Structural Lead engineer
You are meant for this job if
· You have a Master or Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering, Marine Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
· 8+ years' experience from the Oil and Gas industry, topside or subsea industry
· Proven ability to apply engineering and project management skills on subsea construction activities.
· Proficient with linear & non-linear FEA(ANSYS or ABAQUS)
· Experienced user in AUTODESK - Inventor and AutoCAD Software to generate 3D models and/or 2D detail drawings
· Highly proficient in spoken and written English
· Proactive and eager to learn
· Able to plan own work and deliver tasks on time according to defined requirements
Your future at TechnipFMC
· Good opportunities for technical career path
· Large international company with good Global mobility opportunities
· Training and development through project activity
· Diverse and international team
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”
Application deadline is 01.12.2019.
For further information, please contact Manager Structures EA Vegard Grinde Olsen at +4790586677, email: Vegard.firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page .
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates