🔍Houston, Texas, United States
📅 5435Total Views
📅 190004IVRequisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world's energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
This role is responsible for ensuring product, service and process quality for operations performed at the Houston Subsea Service Center. Focus is on compliance to requirements and continuous improvement to drive company and customer success.
RESPONSIBILITIES: This position is responsible for (add brief summary).
Incorporate the following:
Lead and manage Quality Assurance activities for Shop Operations
• Responsible for ensuring product and process quality for on all "shop to offshore" efforts, including timely feedback to all stakeholders on internal issues and offshore events
• Management of non-conforming product
• Reviews and approves Service and Quality Notification dispositions
• Lead and facilitates RCA/CARs to ensure completeness and adequacy of controls
• Manage and driving closure of necessary actions resulting from non-conformances and RCA/CAR
• Proactively identifies problems and drives solutions through implementation and sustainment
• Verifies the effectiveness of existing and newly implemented systems for improvement or compliance
• Support operational processes in place to ensure process integrity (ex. XT FFI)
• Lead continuous improvement efforts based on departmental and BU objectives
• Monitors, reports, analyses KPIs to ensure compliance, performance visibility, and actions for improvement
• Resolve operational issues related to customer third party representatives
This position is a solid independent contributor able to completely work independently on the assignments involving more varied and complex issues without direct supervision as needed.
This level position is expected to be an effective change agent in order to complete goals supporting company objectives in a high-paced environment with a high sense of urgency.
Routinely interfaces with multiple stakeholders and process owners on preventive/corrective action plans, performance reporting and program effectiveness
• BS Degree in Engineering or equivalent relevant experience
• 5+ years' experience in related operations, quality, or engineering field
• Lean/Six Sigma certification preferred
• ASQ Certification in Quality Engineering or equivalent is preferred
• Advanced statistical data analysis and sampling plans skills a plus
• Process and Product knowledge of Subsea Production Systems manufacturing operations
• Must be proficient in use of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Root Cause and Corrective Action and FMEA experience is preferred
• Knowledge of inspection tools, measurement and calibration system is a plus
• Knowledge of ISO 9001 / API Q1 / API Q2 and Interpretation of Customer requirements
Spends a minimum of 95% of the time in an office environment. Rare potential shop exposure if visiting that work environment for short periods of time which requires lifting, walking, stooping, bending, and some climbing. Fast paced atmosphere with multiple priorities and constant change.
Office environment requires sitting, operating a computer, walking and some lifting. Some potential exposure to possible shop hazards when visiting the shop/field environment that includes high noise, heavy machinery, and shop traffic.
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended as an employment contract, nor is it intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of TechnipFMC are expected to perform tasks as assigned by supervisory personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”