📅 769Total Views
📅 180002W2Requisition #
Apply for Job
Share this Job
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Technip in Spain is looking for an Cost Control Engineer to be in charge of all technical activities related to the area.
· Bachelor or Master Degree in Industrial Engineering, Chemical Engineering or similar.
· Minimum requirement 3years of similar experience.
· Fluent in English and Spanish.
Nice to have:
· Fluent in French (desirable).
· Experience in companies providing engineering services to the Chemical, Refining or Petrochemical Industry.
· Follows up the activities on small to medium engineering services, secondment activities, and lumpsum engineering services contracts or reimbursable.
· Monitors budget forecast for small projects under the cost engineer supervision.
· Issues special man-hours registration and / or invoicing procedure.
· Provides the Accounting department with necessary information for invoicing and accounting.
· Ensures compliance with and implementation of both company and client HSE Management System objectives and procedures.
· Ensures compliance with corporate Quality standards and GOPS.
Suitable candidate will be offered a local contract.
We take into consideration applicants with a disability certification
Note: Your application will be considered only if it is possible according to the legal requirements in Spain to employ foreigners.