🔍Houston, Texas, United States
📅 696Total Views
📅 190004JKRequisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world's energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37,000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Experienced Construction Quality Coordinator 3 for major engineering, procurement, and construction project in Beaumont, Texas
Assists the Project Quality Manager in the implementation of Quality Management systems and tools improvements and developments. Develops and coordinates employees' training.
· Contributes to the continuous improvement of the Quality Management System
· Develops and coordinates induction training to raise awareness on quality processes among employees of the site
· Monitors on a regular basis relevant regulations and update related management documents on time
· Recommends new quality policies or procedures to ensure high quality products, processes or services
· Carries out extensive statistical analysis and work as per the result derived from the analysis
· Ensures proper implementation of criticality rating system and surveillance for procured items
· Reports regularly regarding the system performance and new developments
You are meant for this job if
• Bachelor's degree preferably with a specialization in Quality
• Minimum 5 years of experience within a formal Management System
• Good knowledge of work procedures in several business segments
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.