Description de l'offre
🔍Lyon, Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes, France
📅 2751Total Views
📅 180000OVRequisition #
Apply for Job
Share this Job
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Civil Designer (M/F)
Location : Lyon
You will hierarchically report to the Head of Civil Works Department and operationally to the Civil Works Manager in charge of the Project on which you are assigned to.
Among multi-disciplinary teams you will participate to the feasibility, design studies and detailed engineering of our contracts for the implementation of global petrochemical, chemical, life sciences and industrial units
You will be in charge of :
-Drawing the various items including in the 3D model with the required parameters
- Read a specification and understand the data related to the facilities to make the design
- Read a data sheet and extract the interface items and question them if needed
- Read the drawings of other disciplines and extract the interface items in relation with the structure and the descents of charge
-Prepare constructive solutions related to interfaces
-Detect interferences and suggest solutions to the Squad Leader
- Solve inconsistencies or impossibilities with the Squad Leader
-Initiate all types of MTO from the drawings
- Suggest savings-oriented solutions, minimize quantities
- Check the subcontractors documents.
You have a 2 year technical degree in Building (reinforced concrete, steel structure, road network). You can prove a minimum 3 year experience in a similar position. You have a good command of technical English. You are self-sufficient, dynamic and open and you appreciate team work.