Description de l'offre
AB Tasty helps build the internet of the future by allowing brands to address their users in a personalized way. Images, messages, page structure...everything can be adapted to meet the needs, wishes, and emotions of website visitors or app users.
AB Tasty isn't about helping brands to push a hard sell. We're about helping them sell better, by creating more positive consumer and user experiences across digital properties.
We must be on to something, since we're proud to say we have:
· 600+ customers (Sephora, Land Rover, Cartier, Ashley HomeStore...)
· 170 employees in 6 countries on 3 continents (Americas, Europe, Asia)
· Raised 24M€
· Bonus: we're nice, too, we promise!
2 prerequisites if you want to join the AB Tasty team:
· Be a genuinely nice person! (we take this one seriously, it's half the battle in the recruitment process)
· Have a passion, whatever it may be :)
What you will do
In order to support the accelerated growth of AB Tasty, we are looking for our new talents to work with us and join this exciting adventure and develop the Spanish market.
Based in our Madrid office, as a Customer Success Manager (CSM) you will join AB Tasty’s client team.
Reporting to the Customer Success Manager Team Lead, you will:
· Undertake operational and methodological training for major accounts.
· Support clients in creating and implementing tests and personalization campaigns.
· Analyse and identify new areas for optimisation following data analysis.
· Work with customers to draft a strategy to improve the customer journey.
· Help build customer loyalty by creating an excellent relationship of quality with existing customers.
· Directly develop and manage a portfolio of strategic clients.
· Help the sales team with the onboarding of new clients (POCs, technical support, determining the most suitable solution for the customer, presentation of products and services, drafting business proposals)
· Help the sales and marketing teams prepare and attend marketing events (Trade shows, conferences, etc.)
What we are looking for
You should be passionate about e-commerce, digital marketing and new technologies. You can work independently, have excellent people skills and the capacity to build strong relationships with clients and your future team.
You relish working in a rapidly changing environment and increasing your knowledge every day. Ideally, you should comply with the following requirements:
· University degree in Business, Economics, IT or Marketing
· Minimum of 1-2 years’ working experience in a related field, preferably in with experience in Conversion Rate Optimisation.
· Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) in Spanish + English or French
· Analytical thinker who is able to translate complex data into profitable marketing plans
· Frequently challenging yourself to learn more about new web technologies –
· Certified Google Analytics
· Knowledge of HTML, JS, CSS is a real plus
· trong interpersonal skills: energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated
· Previous experience with testing, personalization or analytics tools would be advantageous
· Native Spanish speaker. Speaking either English or French fluently (speaking both would be an advantage).
PAYMENT & BENEFITS:
· Attractive package composed of Fix + variable pay, and open bar coffee!
· If interested, you can be mentored to develop your coding skills to create amazing value for our customers
· You will become an AB Tasty specialist able to demonstrate the value of testing and personalization
· Working in an international team you will strengthen your inter-cultural skills
· Onboarding process in Paris for 1 week
· Contract type: Full-Time
· Start date: 01 January 2019
· Location: Madrid, Spain (28046)
· Education Level: Fourth-Year University Level
· Experience Level: > 1 year