Founded in 2017, Uptale is an #Edtech startup specialized in “ Immersive Learning ”.
We provide enterprises and training organizations a more innovative, realistic and efficient way of learning to their employees through 360° and * Virtual Reality * .
Learners are placed into highly immersive situations and can feel “in the shoes” of anyone, be teleported to hard-to-reach places, get trained to safety exercices, and much more.
To make Immersive Learning a reality for companies we have built a platform where trainers, teachers can create, host and distribute safely on any device their own pedagogical experiences in 360/VR.
We are pioneers in the Education & Learning market and we are now facing exponential growth. We already work with +50 big corporate groups, learning organizations and universities.
By joining our team, you will work in an extremely stimulating environment (Station F -* btw have you seen the VR visit? It is made with Uptale :)* ), combining productivity, creativity, autonomy and fun. Our caring team will help you grow your unique potential and make you feel like family.
As a part of the Marketing & Sales team, you will participate in the growth of our solution by mastering lead acquisition as well as the development of new industries and/or geographical zones.
While managing a central tool of our business success (the CRM - Hubspot!), your tasks will include:
· Tailor pitch to communicate Uptale’s value-proposition through online demo, meetings, presentations, conferences in France and/or other countries to various type of Industries/potential clients
· Research and qualify leads acquired via LinkedIn, Web, trade shows, inbound marketing
· Ensure follow-up and nurturing of qualified leads in order to convert them into real business opportunity
· Warm leads with valuable information in order to prepare negotiations with Account Executives
· Detect new growth opportunities by monitoring closely market trends, new use cases, new technologies and Uptale features (eg. launch of new VR headset)
· Monitor KPIs closely (new leads, new trials, CAC, client lifecycle, etc.) and report during sales and team meetings.
· You are currently pursuing an MA/MS degree (Bac+5 or more), you have the ability to build and nurture trusted relationships.
· You are skilled at negotiations and empathetic
· You have good presentation skills.
· You like being in touch with people and communicate through calls and emails
· You have already had a first experience in sales or marketing.
· Excellent level in French and English are mandatory
· You love new technologies such Virtual, Augmented and Mixed Reality
· You believe Education is the biggest challenge of the next decades
· You want to work for a company that makes you feel like family.
· Contract Type: Full-Time
· Start Date: 01 September 2019
· Location: Paris, France ()
· Education Level: Master's Degree
· Experience: > 6 months