Nyctale is an innovative startup in the fields of Data Science and Blockchain technologies. We develop advanced analytics tools to analyze the usages, measure the value, and control the money flows on these new transactional networks. We valorize our expertise in Machine Learning and Deep Learning applied to graph data to deliver the needed interpretation tools to understand blockchain systems. Our SaaS platform targets application providers and financial institutions. Nyctale supports the development of decentralized applications by providing strategic insights to structuring actors of this emerging and promising industry.
Working at Nyctale means participating in the development of a growing start-up within a dynamic team while remaining close to the founders. There will be lots to learn and get to experience first-hand what it takes to get a new high-growth business off the ground. In your role, you’ll have the opportunity to hit the ground running and take ownership from day one. We will always welcome your inputs and ideas and actively encourage your development. The team is fast paced, hard-working and expects results, but we also highly value our employee engagement and are committed to a human and empathetic environment. You will enjoy a pleasant co-working space, located at Station F (5 Parvis Alan Turing, 75013 Paris) within a stimulating ecosystem of start-up ultra-stimulating.
Descriptif du poste
We're looking for a bright and driven business developer to join our fast-growing start-up team. The role will support the CEO in his day-to-day tasks to develop Nyctale’s business activity and increase sales. You will work closely with the CEO to increase our client base and participate to the development of the company.
The business developer is notably in charge of managing sales workflows and prospecting campaigns. It requires business competences and relational comfort, with a good knowledge in blockchain technologies and data analytics.
Once in our team, you will work on several complementary domains:
· You will participate in the prospecting strategy, in the creation of presentations, and will manage meetings with prospects.
· You will have regular contact with prospects to ensure deliverables’ quality, in balance with their expectations.
· You will communicate and consult with external stakeholders as appropriate, developing their understanding and expectations and bringing them along throughout the project delivery.
· You will help set up marketing tools and onboarding our customers.
· You will exploit our analytics tools to write newsletters and public reports to feed our prospects with quality content.
· Master’s degree from a major Business school (good analytical and business skills required);
· Previous experience in Business consulting, start-up experience as a plus;
· Presentation and PowerPoint skills to participate in the realization of public reports;
· Strong communication and written skills, fluent in English and French;
· Excellent organizational skills with the ability to coordinate numerous information;
· Curiosity, flexibility, and adaptability to work in a dynamic and challenging context;
· Strong interest in blockchain technologies and data science / data analytics;
Process de recrutement
An interview with each of the founders (one of which will be technical) and a meeting with the team around a beer (or a non alcoholic beverage of your choice) at La felicità, next to Station F.
· Type de contrat : CDI
· Date de début : 13 avril 2020
· Lieu : Paris, France (75013)
· Niveau d'études : Bac +5 / Master
· Expérience : > 3 ans
· Télétravail ponctuel autorisé