The Real Time Analyst is responsible for real-time and/or intraday management of call center resources by monitoring, analyzing, and improving the utilization of daily staff and call handling. The responsibilities include monitoring real-time production and workforce adjustments as required by fluctuations in demand. The RTA will serve as the point of contact for any concerns with real-time staffing needs and take appropriate steps to ensure expected occupancy, service levels and other operational KPIs are met by adding and decreasing staff.
What you’ll do to be Sixt-cessful:
· Monitor real-time call volume and react to fluctuations as they occur in relation to low staffing, average customer wait time, and call abandonment percentages
· Restore service levels as quickly as possible taking immediate action when call volume is low by sending agents home early or calling agents in if coverage is needed
· Make real-time adjustments as necessary to agent skill sets to maximize efficiency and effectiveness of the staff
· Monitor call states such as high disconnects, long talk times and hold times, and intervene to ensure calls are answered and handled quickly
· Engage with Call Center Operations or Workforce resources regarding intraday performance, system issues, outlier agent performance, and other unplanned events
· Collect daily unplanned exceptions (call outs, late arrivals) and reach out to unscheduled agents if coverage is needed
· Suggest cross-training opportunities between divisions to maximize efficiency within the Call Center
· Recommend staffing and shift changes to management based on volume and staffing trends, escalating issues, as necessary
· Assist with finding coverage for time off requests submitted
· Monitor schedule adherence to scheduled breaks and lunches for employees
· Prevent overtime hours by monitoring employee worked hours and making necessary adjustments
· Assist Team Leads by walking the floor throughout the day
· Work nights, weekends, holidays if necessary
· Other duties as assigned by management
What you’ll need:
· Associate required; Bachelor’s degree preferred OR 1 year of specific job-related experience may be substituted
· 1+ years’ experience within the telecommunication industry, with emphasis on process improvement or analytical function preferred
· Able to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to be highly organized with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness required
· Must have the ability to organize information and have attention to detail and accuracy
· Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
· Must be authorized to work in the United States
· Must be able to work 40 hours per week
· Must be at least 18 years old
· Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
Why Choose Sixt?
As a global mobility service provider, SIXT is well-known for over a century of innovative products and customer-orientated services. The company’s success and dynamic growth is based on their employees’ commitment. We champion an energized work culture, development opportunities and growth potential! In addition, we offer a competitive salary and employee benefits.
More about the department
The operations/shops area deals with all the fields of business operations at SIXT stations. That means: You are involved in direct service for the customer and deal with strategic control of operational metrics and the rental process every day.
More about the company
SIXT stands for exciting mobility and customer tailored solutions. With nearly $3 billion in revenue and a presence in over 110 countries worldwide, it is no wonder we are a global leader in the car rental industry. In the USA alone, we are experiencing over 30% growth for the last several years, which provides great career opportunities in the future for the right candidates. Founded as a small car rental company in Pullach near Munich, Germany, today at SIXT we unite all our mobility products SIXT rent (car rental), SIXT share (car sharing), SIXT ride (taxi and chauffeur services) all in a single mobility platform ONE, which gives our customers access to a fleet of 270,000 vehicles, the services of 1,500 partners and 1.5 million drivers worldwide. SIXT hires with a focus on service-oriented, entrepreneurial team players, who are excited about interacting with customers and colleagues from all over the world. SIXT is more than just renting cars. We have a passion for style, technology, innovation, creativity, and entrepreneurial spirit.