Our Headquarters office located in Palma de Mallorca, is looking for a Business Analyst to strengthen the Business Analysis area in the company.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
· Financial modelling & Economic analysis
· Creation and maintenance of complex SQL reports
· KPI analysis
· Business processes and technology issues and recommend solutions that are in the best interest of our company
· Identify problems and recommending approaches to address them
· Testing data quality and reconciliation across sources
· Ensure data accuracy and integrity which are provided by internal systems and reports
· Identify issues and alert engagement leader in timely manner
· Assistance with quality control activities
· Execute required analysis on business core indicators
· Act as a relationship channel between IT and our business units, facilitating communication and strategic alignment
· Implementation of new processes between Sixt and third-party service providers in order to improve and ease cooperation
· Manage cross-functional project teams and perform business analysis for critical, enterprise-level projects and initiatives
· Degree in IT-related, Organizational Engineering, Economics or similar
· Advance knowledge of Oracle SQL and VBA is a must
· Advance user of Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
· Project Management, SharePoint, Visio or similar
· Responsible, dynamic and result-oriented
· Excellent organizational & analytical skills
· Able to multitask and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· Creative problem solver
· Ability to implement and manage changes
· Languages: English and Spanish, German would be really appreciated
Why Choose Sixt?
Working with business and technology personnel of various levels and disciplines and designing and programming SQL reports and Excel/Access VBA solutions
More about the department
The area of corporate development combines the internal consulting units of the Sixt Group. The range of tasks includes, first, projects to develop new business and products, growth initiatives in existing businesses, and M&A projects. Second, corporate development works on the continuous optimisation of business processes, increasing productivity and cost effectiveness, as well as expanding the product landscape in all divisions of Sixt.
More about the company
Sixt has existed for over 100 years and as the first globally active mobility service provider, we show what innovative products and excellent service look like every single day. We are more than 6,000 employees across 105 countries. Do you want to get a head start for you career? Then you are in the right place. Whether it's at our headquarters in Munich, our Service Centers in Berlin and Rostock, in one of the international headquarters or in one of over 2,100 Sixt branches worldwide - we have the right position for you! To continue to be at the top, we are looking for dedicated team employees who will make Sixt better every day with heart and passion.