Descripción de la oferta
Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Change the future with us
· You Write programs, including logic and functions, for approved submittals. Use national, customer-specific, and Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHJ) standards as the basis for programming.
· You will Provide pre-sale assistance for labor estimating and creating functional testing documents and flowcharts
· Should Produce a functional block diagram to properly activate each output as specified. Assign addresses to inputs and outputs.
· You Assist Graphics Designer with incorporating dynamic point information into graphics!
· Review design content to provide Specialists with the information needed to optimize start-up and commissioning.
· Prepare Requests for Information (RFIs) to identify specification discrepancies and request clarification. Determine the cost impact of requested changes.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· Should have High school diploma or state-recognized GED; Associate degree preferred Or BE/B.tech
· Should have Experience programming fire alarm systems; 1+ years preferred!
· Minimum NICET II certification in fire alarm systems
· Ability to read and understand design and construction documents
· Ability to work in a team environment providing dedicated support to our customers
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
· Good verbal and written communication skills in English
· Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We're Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time