Who designs your future? You do! Being part of the Siemens Graduate Program, you can design your career.
Over two exciting years, you will run three result-oriented assignments, where you'll rapidly build up in-depth knowledge and experience our business from different perspectives, gaining a deep understanding of Siemens. During the rotation abroad at one of our 1,700 worldwide locations you will improve your intercultural competence and become a more effective communicator across cultures. You are a forward-thinking, high-energy, dynamic driver who wants to get directly involved in the daily business of our international teams and work on your own responsibility right from the beginning. Perfect, we can't wait to welcome you! Here is what we offer:
* Two years full of responsibilities, growing, learning and development opportunities
* Three driven assignments including one eight-month assignment abroad. In the first assignment the candidate will work in New York and will Assist the Head of the Project Support and Excellence Group on managing all matters pertaining to the governance and reporting of projects. In this role you will:
· Have clear understanding of the current metrics established to monitor and improve project performance
· Be the prime point of contact for the organization metrics
· Ensure uniform application of the metrics across all projects in the US.
· Review best practices for performance metrics across Siemens and other external organizations
· Recommend improvements (including automation) to the current approach
· Implement new changes and lead the roll out across the organization.
Other Key Roles and Responsibilities:
· Assist and learn several large scale, complex technology projects
· Thoroughly documents job activities through written reports.
* An experienced mentor during the program who will support you reaching your individual career goals and guide you to craft your future with us Comprehensive and state-of-the-art training that will fortify your communication and personal skills
* Our international community of experts, professionals, trainees and alumni who is looking forward to meeting you
* An excellent springboard for a successful career with Siemens in attractive roles
We would love you to bring to us :
* An above-average Master's, Diploma, Doctoral Degree or equivalent in one of the following fields of study: degree in engineering, project management, MBA or closely related field. A Strong background in data analytics, statistics
* Minimum of 4 months of international experience gained through studying, working, etc.
* Significant practical work experience and knowledge from internships, working student activities etc.
* 3-5 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge
* Demonstrates and applies a broad knowledge of field of specialization through successful completion of moderately complex assignments
* Successfully applies complex knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization.
* Excellent command of English
* Flexibility and mobility within the program duration
Can you see yourself committed, growing, and succeeding in your tasks?
Apply now and please remember to include following documents in your application:
* Letter of motivation
* Curriculum vitae (CV)
* All relevant certificates and documents (report cards for all academic degrees, reference letters of internships / working student jobs / international experience, etc.)
Do you want to find out more about the Siemens Graduate Program? This link is the right one for you: www.siemens.com/sgp
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .