What does the Siemens Graduate Program offer me?
The Siemens Graduate Program (SGP) offers you the ideal start to your career – your opportunity to prepare yourself for a successful career at Siemens. Designed as an intensive and internationally oriented two-year program, the SGP will prepare you for future leadership tasks, offering both flexibility and diverse work experiences. The program, which enables you to actively integrate your interests and your qualifications, consists of three challenging eight-month assignments, during which you’ll be familiarized with at least two functional areas in one of our Sectors. One of these three assignments will take place abroad at one of our 1,700 international business locations. On this international rotation you’ll learn about the local business and culture while taking on various responsibilities and project work. You will also receive an intensive training program and the opportunity for personal development. A personal mentor will be at your side for the duration of the program, helping you to achieve your various objectives while promoting your development and assisting you in planning your career.
What are SGP’s responsibilities?
· You gain deep insights in three challenging work assignments within Siemens Digital Industry over the course of two years
· You work abroad at one of our 1,700 international businesses
· You receive a comprehensive and state-of-the-art training to develop your personal and professional skills
· You profit from your personal mentor, who supports you to successfully achieve your career steps
· You will benefit from a high level of visibility to top Leadership
· You join an international community of extraordinary individual
· Develop clear product strategy of GMC product portfolio from perspective of product, price, placement and promotion.
· Extract product strategy intelligence and report to management and Head Quarter
· Concentrate on SINAMICS new generation and motion control digitalization Technology
· Gain deep product insights from perspective of technique, business and market
· To collect, analyze and formulate product requirements and professionally communicate with Head Quarter product owners and R&D for product portfolio optimization
· To dig out product selling points, create winning guide to proactively do technical promotion.
· Support and even lead a team to be a professional region strategic product management
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· An above-average Master's, Diploma, Doctoral Degree or equivalent
· Maximum of 2 years of working experience between/after bachelor and master graduation
· Minimum of 4 months of international experience gained either through studying, working or living
· Flexibility and mobility especially within the program duration
· Excellent command of English
· Major preferred in Electrical Engineering, or Mechatronics.
· Have the knowledge of MBA preferred
· Open-minded, highly motivated and ready to take on challenges
· Good learning ability & structural thinking
· Flexible, agile, mobile
· Excellent Microsoft Software Tools and data analysis software
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time