• Maintain streetlights and associated underground and overhead wiring infrastructure
• Remove and replace existing streetlight fixtures with LED equivalents
• Install new wiring, lighting, poles, foundations, and conduit for streetlighting infrastructure
• Respond to emergency calls on nights, weekends, and holidays
• Journeyman Electrician’s License (RI)
• OSHA 1910.269 certification
• First Aid/CPR certification
• US DOT operator card
• 2A/1C Hoist license
• Class A CDL
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .