Job ID: 186453
Organisation: Portfolio Companies
Mode of Employment: Permanent / Full-time
Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
„Digital Business“ is an innovative business for the drive system portfolio of Large Drive Applications. In center is the acquisition and use of drive system data from the field as well as corresponding virtual data and data models from R&D and engineering.
With the new innovative brand SIDRIVE IQ the Large Drive Applications Digital Business-team works on the future of drive systems today. For more information on SIDRIVE IQ refer to: www.siemens.com/sidrive-iq
What part will you play?
· As Business Developer you assume ownership to drive our SIDRIVE IQ portfolio into the market
· Your job comprises development of business models, sales approaches and contracting blueprints as well as hands-on support in sales pipeline and offer management
· Moreover, you screen competitive landscape and trends to derive strategic and operative measures
· You lead and moderate validation of product feature ideas, acquisition of market feedback as well as design of customer experience
· Furthermore, you support in conception and execution of marketing and market communication campaigns
· In your role, you are part of an agile team collaborating with Product Owners, IoT Solution Engineers and counterparts of leading customers in our markets
What you need to make real what matters.
· You have a degree in electrical engineering or automation technology and comprehensive experience in drive technology, automation or service business
· In your mid-term professional experience you already had various roles in sales or business development in different organizations
· Moreover, you bring an affinity for “digitalization” and first practical experience in IT environment
· Futhermore you bring strong hands-on working style and results-driven mindset
· You have an excellent command of German and English
· Customer orientation, communication skills and team spirit as well as flexibility complement your profile
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities .
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time