Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
Schneider Electric's Energy & Sustainability Services (ESS) division addresses clients' diverse energy, sustainability and cleantech services needs. Experts within the division provide integrated solutions to meet clients energy supply, demand and sustainability challenges. With an expanding global footprint, Energy & Sustainability Services includes a team of more than 2,000 energy professionals in offices around the globe.
We are seeking a highly talented and passionate Business Development Coordinato r to help drive the Cleantech Client Development program. The Business Development Coordinato r will provide administrative and operational day-to-day support of the Boulder-based Cleantech Client Development Teams. Specifically, this role will generate presentations and comprehensive proposals based on client profiles, market fundamentals, onsite and offsite renewables project and contract structures, renewables and carbon management strategic proposals, EACs and carbon offset advisory proposals, market and project economics, assist in preparation of contracts, and support and facilitate client relations.
He/she will utilize the CRM tools in order to provide the team a consistent and accurate view of global sales activity, by generating reports utilized for forecasting and product fulfillment purposes. The Client Development Associate will also liaise with the Marketing Teams providing assistance in the development and management of prospect lead lists and sales enablement tools such as presentation decks.
Ongoing Position responsibilities:
The primary focus of this role is:
· Create and maintain an RFP / Proposal library and pricing templates
· Support the Client Development team on proposal generation / RFP responses
· Support in preparing presentation decks for sales meetings and client presentations, customizing marketing master templates in accordance with brand standards to apply to specific client scenarios
· Support the Client Development team in preparation for and during client calls to ensure optimal documentation and understanding of client needs and follow-ups
· Assist in the customization of proposals based on unique client needs
· Utilize CRM tools to increase efficiency of Client Development Teams and track sales opportunities throughout the entire sales process
· Liaise with Operations and Client Delivery teams to craft custom client-facing sales materials as needed
· Understand broader Energy and Sustainability Services offers and listen for opportunities to expand and broaden service offerings to clients
Secondary duties could include:
· Developing sample project data for client / prospect presentations
· Research prospective client contact information
· Provide creative and strategic input to Cleantech services excellence and strategy
· Manage all CRM system reporting, improvements and modifications
· Generate Sales reports & internal and external presentations
· Work with Delivery team to ensure efficient communications and provide excellent customer satisfaction throughout business development process, ensuring smooth transitions to service Delivery
· Continually streamline, standardize and improve proposal templates, presentations, contracts and client presentations
· Form excellent working relationships with other departments in the US and globally, including Operations, Delivery, Operational Services, Accounting, and other Schneider Electric Energy & Sustainability Service (ESS) teams.
· Periodically analyze customer pipeline to determine hit rates, top market segments, effectiveness of different value propositions, sources of leads, etc
Ideal candidate profile
The Essential skills and qualifications:
· This position is ideal for someone who has been successful in a related industry and/or sales position, and who is looking for a new and exciting opportunity to grow into a top performer with Schneider ESS's Cleantech division. This position enables the successful candidate to have a transition path and plan into a Client Development Manager position.
· Demonstrated experience with the sales process for professional services to industrial and/or commercial clients; experience and knowledge from working within the renewable energy, sustainability or environmental industry is preferred.
· Self-starter; able to rapidly comprehend client demands and Schneider Electric solutions, and to support the sales teams to align the two to ensure sales performance at or above assigned levels.
· Proven track record of being successful or supporting success in all elements of a consultative sales role
· Ability and willingness to perform tasks related to pipeline development on behalf of a diverse group of Client Development Managers and other colleagues as needed.
· Persistence and proactive follow up of tasks and projects throughout the sales cycle
· Experience in interfacing with and presenting to management levels at Fortune 500 companies preferred
· Prior experience working with complex sales cycles (up to 6 months)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent organizational and task management skills
· Computer literate in a Microsoft Office environment (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook) and experience or ability to rapidly learn Salesforce.com CRM system
· Bachelor's degree required
· A growing company with a positive industry reputation
· Recognized leader in a market where energy services are in increasing demand
· Entrepreneurial company with a positive corporate culture
· Competitive salary and bonus opportunities
· Benefits which include 401(K), Bonus Plan, health, life, dental, vision insurance, short and long term disability, tuition reimbursement, and more
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.